Whether you're in the market for a primary residence, an investment property or a second home, a real estate purchase involves many important considerations and decisions. As your agent, our team can provide the focus, due diligence and expertise needed to help you find the home of your dreams.
As a buyer, using the services of a buyer's agent comes does not cost you anything. When a seller lists their property for sale with an agent, the listing agent agrees to split their commission with the agent that actually sells the property (the buyer's agent). As your professional agent, we will:
- Assist in determining how much house you can afford and help you get preapproved for a loan.
- Help you define home and neighborhood criteria to simplify your search.
- Keep you up-to-date on local market conditions to help you make informed decisions.
- Screen new listings daily and alert you of homes that match your criteria.
- Gather in-depth detail on each home, schedule home viewings, and give you my professional thoughts on each property in relation to your goals.
- Work with you in creating an appropriate offer and serve as your representative when presenting it to the seller.
- Negotiate a purchase contract with your goals in mind that leads to a successful closing.
- Refer you to proven service providers, such as home inspectors, appraisers, title companies, warranty providers, insurance agencies, attorneys, contractors, movers and more.
Enjoy your visit and come back soon. We are always available for personal service by phone or email, so please contact us with questions any time!
Below, select the desired reports and complete the form provided.